Kugali provides a magazine subscription service that provides our subscribers with a monthly magazine comprising of comic books, artwork, interviews and other relevant content (“Kugali content”). Digital subscriptions are delivered over the internet computers and other devices (“Kugali ready devices”). Meanwhile physical subscriptions are delivered via post.
- Membership. Your Kugali membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the Kugali service you must have Internet access and a Kugali ready device, and provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“Payment Method”). Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s membership fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
- Free Content
- 2.1. Your Kugali membership may start with a free digital issue of the previous magazine.
- 2.2. Free content eligibility is determined by Kugali at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free content abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free content and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible.
- 3.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Kugali service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month.
- 3.2. Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method, and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you certain fees, such as a foreign transaction fee or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 3.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your Kugali membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Kugali service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unused Kugali content. To cancel, email email@example.com. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. If you signed up for Kugali using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Kugali membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Kugali service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your Kugali membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- 3.4. Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- Kugali Service
- 4.1.This Service is intended solely for Users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older, and any registration, use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of this Agreement. If you are under 18 years of age you may use the Service only if you either are an emancipated minor or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
- 4.2. The Kugali service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Kugali membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Kugali service and view Kugali content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 4.3. Kugali regularly makes changes to the service, including the selection of comics.
- 4.5. The quality of the display of the Kugali content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. The time it takes to access Kugali content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your Kugali ready device.
- 4.6. The Kugali software is developed by, or for, Kugali and is designed to enable viewing of Kugali content through Kugali ready devices. The Kugali software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Kugali and related third-party software.
- 5.1. Governing Law.These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England (or the laws of Scotland if you are domiciled there). Disputes arising in connection with these Terms are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you choose the jurisdiction of your domicile in Scotland or Northern Ireland. The European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us.
- 5.2. Unsolicited Materials. Kugali does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Kugali content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or scheduling in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Kugali.
- 5.3. Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. .
6.6. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last Updated: 1 July 2017